Human genome - data download
Here are DNA sequence and analysis resources from our contribution to the Human genome project and from our more recent projects, such as the 1000 Genomes Project.
The Human genome project sequence is being carefully improved and annotated to the highest standards. Data from other projects can be of lower quality.
- Access to the reference human genome sequence, other human genome sequences and to individual human chromosomes
- Aims to identify all functional elements in the human genome sequence
- The Institute sequenced 9.6 million PCR products from 50 individuals between 2003 and 2007 to understand variation in human protein coding genes
- Access data from the third phase of the International HapMap Project
- 1000 Genomes Project
- The 1000 Genomes Project will develop a new map of the human genome at a resolution unmatched by current resources
- Genome Reference Consortium (GRC)
- Aims to ensure that the human, mouse and zebrafish reference assemblies are biologically relevant by closing gaps, fixing errors and representing complex variation