Innovation and Industry
Genomics Innovation and Industry
When building collaborations we place a strong emphasis on synergy between the institute and our partners. We work in partnership with the Cambridge life sciences industry and beyond to participate in our entrepreneurial and training programmes, as well as our events as key players within the life sciences ecosystem. We hold an open dialogue with potential research, clinical and commercial partners so that we can work together to identify areas of common interest and partnering models. Our collaborative work with partners enables us to:
- Discover and develop information, platform technologies and early- and late-stage products.
- Facilitate further biomedical research through the creation and supply of genomic technologies and shared resources.
- Strengthen the Cambridge ecosystem in genomics and biodata.
What we offer our industry partners
- Large-scale, high throughput, high-quality research.
- Access to disruptive genome and biodata innovations developed on industrial scale platforms.
- A diversity of partnership models across academia, industry and public sector organisations.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in a focused field.
- Strong culture of academic and commercial collaboration.
- BioData Innovation Centre (BIC)- a world-class innovation centre at the Wellcome Genome Campus for genome and biodata companies.
- A growing, unique and highly-connected community of the sector’s brightest minds and most innovative organisations.
To explore how we can work with you, contact us today.
We believe that convergence and coordination both across technology fields, and the public the private and the charitable sectors are key to driving the next wave of genomic innovation. This is why, Sanger’s scientists work in collaboration with a range of industry partners and investors to deliver innovative healthcare solutions to some of society’s most challenging problems such as global tracking and prevention of the spread of infectious diseases and making new cancer medicines.
We have already partnered with a wide range of commercial organisations, large and small, ranging from investors and the biotech or pharmaceutical companies to reagents and service providers.
Current opportunities for collaboration
Assets and Solutions
In the course of pursuing its research goals the institute develops capability, software, cell lines, organoids, knock out libraries which have wider utility, if you are interested in accessing these technologies contact us at: email@example.com