Browser based quality control tool to expedite reviewing predicted variants in next generation sequencing files.
Snoopy is a browser-based quality control tool that allows the user to quickly visually review many batches of predicted variants from sequence files (BAM/CRAM). The steps of usage are:
- Construct a json file to list your sequence files (locally, HTTP/S, or SSH) and a set of variants sites
- Start snoopy from the command line
- In the browser load the json file
- Click 'variant', 'not variant', 'uncertain' at each predicted variant site
- Save the results which includes your decisions and a snapshot of each location