Colocalisation plots between Treg QTLs and immune disease GWAS
Colocalisation plots between Treg QTLs and immune disease GWAS signals
We profiled gene expression (RNA-seq) and chromatin activity (using ATAC-seq, H3K4me3 and H3K27ac assays) in CD4+ regulatory T cells isolated from 124 healthy individuals. We identified between 1,450 and 4,290 QTL effects across the different assays. We performed colocalisation of these QTL signals with variants associated with different immune diseases. Preprint here.
The tool provides a visualisation of the colocalisation plots between Treg QTLs and 133 immune disease GWAS signals. It includes correlation plots between p-values of GWAS variants and QTL SNPs and locus zoom plots to examine the LD structure within the associated loci. You can query peaks, genes (via ENSG or gene symbols).
Lara Bossini-Castillo1*, Dafni A. Glinos1,2*,
Natalia Kunowska1,**, Gosia Golda1**,
Abigail Lamikanra3,4, Michaela Spitzer5,6, Blagoje Soskic1,6, Eddie Cano-Gamez1,6, Deborah J. Smyth1,6 , Claire Cattermole1 , Kaur Alasoo1,7, Alice Mann1, Anna Lorenc1, Kousik Kundu1 , Nicole Soranzo1 , Ian Dunham5,6 , David Roberts3,4, Gosia Trynka1,6
1. Wellcome Sanger Institute, Cambridge, UK
2. New York Genome Center, New York, NY, USA
3. NHS Blood and Transplant, Oxford, UK
4. Radcliffe Department of Medicine, University of Oxford, UK
5. European Molecular Biology Laboratory, European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI), Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
6. Open Targets, Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
7. Institute of Computer Science, University of Tartu, Tartu, Estonia
* , ** These authors contributed equally
Online tool and web presence helped by Nick Boughton1