Senior Software Developer - Production Software
I am responsible for building and maintaining Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS) and support services to task and track laboratory activity.
Projects that I maintain:
- Sequencescape – Part of a team that supports this high throughput LIMS. We are currently running a long term improvement program https://github.com/sanger/sequencescape.
- LabWhere – A tool that I created for tracking Labware https://github.com/sanger/labwhere.
- Print My Barcode – A tool that I created for printing barcodes. Used by all of the production software LIMS https://github.com/sanger/print_my_barcode.
New projects I am working on:
- Traction – A LIMS for tracking long read sequencing technologies. https://github.com/sanger/traction-service and https://github.com/sanger/traction-ui
- QuantHub – A Vue.js application to allow researchers to analyse, manipulate and process QC data https://github.com/sanger/quanthub.
- Lighthouse – A Vue.js application to manage lighthouse samples https://github.com./sanger/lighthouse-ui
Wellcome Sanger Institute