HipSci Lines: Highly Characterised Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
150+ cell lines derived from phenotypically healthy donors as part of the Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Initiative (HipSci) www.hipsci.org
- 150+ cell lines derived from phenotypically healthy donors as part of the Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Initiative (HipSci: www.hipsci.org).
- Characterisation includes genotyping arrays, expression arrays, methylation arrays, RNA-seq, Exome-seq, proteomic mass-specrometry, whole genome sequencing, and high content cellular phenotyping.
- HipSci founders are global leaders in the stem cell and genomics fields.
- The Wellcome Sanger Institute is offering non-exclusive licenses on these cell lines.
Offers you complete confidence in the background of your cell lines allowing for easy screening for genetic variants.
- HipSci lines are highly characterised with genomic, proteomic, and phenotypic data.
- Characterisation data is open access and freely available.
- Donor consent expressly allows for commercial exploitation.
Potential applications include:
- Development of platforms for drug screening.
- Disease modelling.
- Research in regenerative medicine technologies.