Eleonora Roschi, MSc
My role is to support the Sequencing Operations and wider Scientific Operations teams by introducing Quality Assurance processes, aiding continuous improvement and data reproducibility.
Quality in a Research environment
As part of the Quality team in Scientific Operations, I am proud to support the Sequencing Operations teams by:
- Developing and improving Quality Management processes, such as Management of Quality issues.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures and process management tools.
- Creating training materials and delivering training workshops and presentations to operational personnel in order to support the introduction of Quality processes.
I am passionate about:
- Applying Quality processes to aid scientific staff in their day-to-day activities
- Establishing connections between people in different teams, and helping to improve communication across Cellular Operations.