Jyothish Narayanan Nair Thulasee Bhai
Senior Software Developer - Web Applications
This person is a member of Sanger Institute Alumni.
Jyothish is currently focussing onDeveloping open source software and web applications for visualising scientific dataUI design using latest web technologiesData Management
Global Pneumococcal Sequencing (GPS) Project
Funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- A bacteria that causes Pneumonia and Meningitis.
- Pre & post genome variation analysis
- 20000+ samples from across the globe in the study
- Sanger Sequencing Technique for whole genome sequencing
- Robust pipelines for analysis
- Web application for easy data access, visualization and analysis
Aanensen Group @ Centre for Genomic Pathogen Surviellance (cGPS)
A web application for Whole Genome Sequence Analysis
@ Emory University / Sanger
Rebuilding Pneumococcal Molecular Epidemiology Network website