Mrs Lisa Maria Hellier, MSc
Quality Assurance Manager
My role is to support the Cellular Operations and wider Scientific Operations teams by introducing Quality Assurance processes, aiding continuous improvement and data reproducibility.
Quality Assurance in a Research environment
As part of the Quality Assurance team in Scientific Operations, I am proud to support the Cellular Operations teams by:
- Introducing and improving Quality Management processes, such as Quality issue management.
- Providing training and expertise on Quality matters.
- Analysing trends in Quality issues.
I am passionate about:
- Aiding collaboration between teams through cross-functional working.
- Introducing standard Quality processes that go beyond individual teams.
- CIPP/E certified (Certified Information Privacy Professional – Europe)
- Internal auditor to ISO 9001:2015
- Founded the TWIP (Talented Women Impact Program) Networking group
- Chair of the Sanger QA forum
Joined the Wellcome Sanger Institute as Quality Assurance Manager.
Compliance Manager at ESMS Global (London)
Cell Culture Laboratory Manager - Abbott Diagnostics (Dartford)
MSc Medical Diagnostics - Cranfield University (part-time)
Senior Manufacturing QA Specialist - Abbott Diagnostics (Dartford)
BSc (Hons) Microbiology - Anglia Ruskin University (part-time)
R&D Support Scientist - Thermofisher Scientific (Dartford)
QC technician - Thermofisher Scientific (Ely)