My role is to support the Cellular Operations and wider Scientific Operations teams in all aspects of quality management, by introducing Quality processes, aiding continuous improvement and data reproducibility.
Quality in a Research environment
As part of the Quality Team, I am proud to support the Cellular Operations teams by:
- Developing and implementing Quality Management processes.
- Providing training and expertise on Quality matters.
- Analyse trends to aid continual improvement.
I am passionate about:
- Aiding collaboration between teams through cross-functional working.
- Introducing standard Quality processes that go beyond individual teams.
- CIPP/E certified (Certified Information Privacy Professional – Europe)
- Internal auditor to ISO 9001:2015
- Founded the TWIP (Talented Women Impact Program) Networking group
- Chair of the Sanger QA forum
Joined the Wellcome Sanger Institute as Quality Manager.
Compliance Manager at ESMS Global (London)
Cell Culture Laboratory Manager - Abbott Diagnostics (Dartford)
MSc Medical Diagnostics - Cranfield University (part-time)
Senior Manufacturing QA Specialist - Abbott Diagnostics (Dartford)
BSc (Hons) Microbiology - Anglia Ruskin University (part-time)
R&D Support Scientist - Thermofisher Scientific (Dartford)
QC technician - Thermofisher Scientific (Ely)