Mrs Lisa Maria Hellier, MSc
Quality Assurance Manager
My role is to support the Cellular Operations and wider Scientific Operations teams in all aspects of quality management, by introducing Quality processes, aiding continuous improvement and data reproducibility.
Quality in a Research environment
As part of the Quality Team, I am proud to support the Cellular Operations teams by:
- Developing and implementing Quality Management processes.
- Providing training and expertise on Quality matters.
- Analyse trends to aid continual improvement.
I am passionate about:
- Aiding collaboration between teams through cross-functional working.
- Introducing standard Quality processes that go beyond individual teams.
- CIPP/E certified (Certified Information Privacy Professional – Europe)
- Internal auditor to ISO 9001:2015
- Founded the TWIP (Talented Women Impact Program) Networking group
- Chair of the Sanger QA forum
Joined the Wellcome Sanger Institute as Quality Manager.
Compliance Manager at ESMS Global (London)
Cell Culture Laboratory Manager - Abbott Diagnostics (Dartford)
MSc Medical Diagnostics - Cranfield University (part-time)
Senior Manufacturing QA Specialist - Abbott Diagnostics (Dartford)
BSc (Hons) Microbiology - Anglia Ruskin University (part-time)
R&D Support Scientist - Thermofisher Scientific (Dartford)
QC technician - Thermofisher Scientific (Ely)