Marios Panayi, MSc
My role is to support the Genomic Surveillance services and wider Scientific Operations, teams by introducing Quality processes, aiding continuous improvement and data reproducibility.
As part of the Quality Team, I am responsible for promoting a positive quality culture and alignment to the newly developed quality policy by:
- Implementing elements of a Quality Management System
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures and process management tools
- Creating training materials and delivering training workshops and presentations to operational personnel, to support the introduction of quality processes.
I am passionate about:
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary people and establishing international networking.
- Change Management.
- Promoting a “no blame” culture of continuous improvement and embed risk-based thinking and evidence-based decision making with operational teams.
- Alumni member of the European Youth Parliament