My role is to support the Genomic Surveillance services and wider Scientific Operations, teams by introducing Quality processes, aiding continuous improvement and data reproducibility.
As part of the Quality Team, I am responsible for promoting a positive quality culture and alignment to the newly developed quality policy by:
- Implementing elements of a Quality Management System
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures and process management tools
- Creating training materials and delivering training workshops and presentations to operational personnel, to support the introduction of quality processes.
I am passionate about:
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary people and establishing international networking.
- Change Management.
- Promoting a “no blame” culture of continuous improvement and embed risk-based thinking and evidence-based decision making with operational teams.
- Alumni member of the European Youth Parliament