Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis are emerging, multi resistant nosocomial pathogens.
[Genome Research Limited]
This data is from bacterial isolates collected in the BSAC Resistance Surveillance Project. Please see bsacsurv.org for details and availability.
- Haemophilus parasuis genome comparisons
- Whole genome sequencing of routine samples supplied by the diagnostic lab at Addenbrooke's Hospital
- Diversity of MRSA
- Generation of draft genomes for supershedder and bacteriotherapy bacteria
- Enterococci sequencing (BSAC collection)
- Enterococci sequencing (Addenbrooke's collection)
- Enterococci sequencing (NCTC collection)
- Enterococci genome sequencing
- NCTC 3000
- Sequencing vancomycin-resistant and sensitive Enterococci (VRE/VRS) (HICF)
- Genomic characterization of bladder bacteria from healthy and infected women
- Global population genomics of Campylobacter fetus
- Enterococci from Thailand