Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis are emerging, multi resistant nosocomial pathogens.
This data is from bacterial isolates collected in the BSAC Resistance Surveillance Project. Please see bsacsurv.org for details and availability.
- Haemophilus parasuis genome comparisons
- Whole genome sequencing of routine samples supplied by the diagnostic lab at Addenbrooke's Hospital
- Diversity of MRSA
- Generation of draft genomes for supershedder and bacteriotherapy bacteria
- Enterococci sequencing (BSAC collection)
- Enterococci sequencing (Addenbrooke's collection)
- Enterococci sequencing (NCTC collection)
- Enterococci genome sequencing
- Sequencing vancomycin-resistant and sensitive Enterococci (VRE/VRS) (HICF)
- Genomic characterization of bladder bacteria from healthy and infected women