Sub Tissue Selection
- Welcome to the sub tissue selection page. This page
is used to decide which sub tissues you would like to
see in the final display.
Sub tissues for ...
Use this section to choose your selection.
- Inside the first section of the table, there are a
number of check-boxes accompanied by sub tissue names.
- Choose as many as are required by ticking inside the box.
Each box that has been clicked will display a tick.
To unselect a choice click once more inside the same
All buttons located in this section are for selecting
multiple check-boxes with one click.
- Clicking on the All Tissues button when no tissues are
selected will select all the listed tissues. Clicking
a second time will deselect all the tissues.
- The selection progress display indicates the stage at which
you are currently located. The higlighted box (surrounded by a
red border), is your current position. It is intended as a
guide and as such is not used for navigation directly.
All available actions for navigation through the site
can be found here.
- Clicking on the Next button
will enter the chosen selection and move the user to the
next web form. Selecting no secondary sites and clicking
on Next will bypass the
Any More Questions?