Sub Histology Selection
- Welcome to the sub histology selection page. This page
is used to decide which sub histologies you would like to
see in the final display.
Sub histologies for ...
Use this section to chose your selection.
- Inside the first section of the table, there are a
number of check-boxes accompanied by sub histology names.
- Choose as many as are required by ticking inside the box.
Each box that has been clicked will display a tick.
To unselect a choice click once more inside the same
All buttons located in this section are for selecting
multiple check-boxes with one click.
- Clicking on the All Histologies
button when no histologies are selected will select all
the listed histologies. Clicking a second time will deselect
all the selected histologies.
- The selection progress display indicates the stage at which
you are currently located. The higlighted box (surrounded by a
red border), is your current position. It is intended as a
guide and as such is not used for navigation directly.
All available actions for navigation through the site
can be found here.
- Clicking on the Next
button will enter the chosen selection and move you
to the next web form. Selecting no secondary histologies
and clicking on Next will
bypass the subhistology selection
Any More Questions?