Gene Selection Page
- Welcome to the gene selection page. This
page is used to specify which genes to display.
Genes from the Cancer Gene Census
- This section contains genes, with and without mutations,
from the Cancer Gene Census that have been included in COSMIC.
Other Genes with Mutations
- The list of all genes in COSMIC that contain mutations,
but aren't in the Cancer Gene Census.
Other Genes without Mutations
- All the genes in COSMIC that do not contain mutations and
are not in the Cancer Gene Census.
Use the above sections to choose your selection.
- Inside the first three sections of the table, there are a
number of links to the first letter of a gene. Use these
links to find the list of genes that begins with the letter you
- Choose one by clicking the letter that is at the beginning of your gene name.
This section can also be used to choose a gene.
- Inside the first section of the table, there is an
image containing a number of chromosomes. Each of the chromosomes
has one or many blue bars across it. The bars represent the
approximate location of a non-census gene on the chromosome. The
red arrows indicate the location of the genes that have been
included in the CGP Census.
A pop up window is revealed by moving your mouse pointer over one
of the blue bars or red arrows.
- To access a gene directly, click on one of the names in the drop down menu.
Any More Questions?