The Media, PR and Communications team promote the fabulous research at the Sanger Institute, using both traditional media such as print, radio interviews and TV footage and social media like Twitter, Facebook and the Sanger Institute blog. The team are also responsible for the content on the wonderful new Institute website! We encourage and support the campus community with internal communications.
We help members of the institute share their knowledge and passion for science with researchers, aspiring scientists, policy makers and the public and we promote the Institute's world-leading expertise and support new Campus activities and innovations. To contact the team please email: email@example.com
The Media PR and Communications team are responsible for both external and internal communications, promoting Sanger Institute research, raising the profile of the Institute and Campus, and supporting the scientists and other staff members.
- We communicate our scientific research to the world, and promote the scientists and their work.
- We work with the media, from broadcast TV and radio to press journalists.
- We manage the content on the new website.
- We run the Institutes social media such as Facebook and Twitter, the Institute blog and LinkedIn.
- We support and train our scientists in scientific communication, helping them to engage with the media and with the public.
- We drive debate, for example with the blog and with opinion pieces.
- We support the Institute staff.
- We enable collaboration and networking between Institute and Campus staff.
- We also help enable Sanger Institute innovations.
The Director’s Office team supports the Director in his role of leading and overseeing the Wellcome Sanger Institute and Wellcome ...