Personality Psychometric Packages
Wellcome Sanger Institute Scientific Education & Excellence Development (SEED) Scheme: Personality Psychometric Packages
This short intervention is useful for people at all levels of leadership in life sciences research. It is available on a rolling basis, lasts 2.5 hours and includes 1-1 feedback to help you discover your preferred management style, understand your motivations and identify areas for development.
This is a short intervention that can be accessed either as a standalone opportunity or as part of our five bespoke management programmes.
- Designed for: All supervisors, managers and leaders
- Programme length: 2.5 hours
- Features: Complete online; 1-1 feedback session
- Key topics: Leadership style and preferences; self-awareness; how you like to be managed; what motivates you;
what you contribute to a team; strengths and development areas
- Price: £495 - payment by invoice
- Dates: Rolling basis
This Personality Psychometric tool will help you become more self-aware, explore your personality and learn how you relate to others.
Topics covered by the course
- Understanding your leadership style and preferences
- Increasing your self-awareness
- How you liked to be managed
- What motivates you
- What you contribute to a team
- Your strengths and development areas
Your report will be fed back in a 1-1 feedback session.
To access this psychometric assessment, please complete the online application form below.
Please contact the Learning and Development team if you have any questions or would like further information.
Call: 01223 496964